Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spring Day DT entry...

This is a new twist for shadow boxes.  Ive gotten into a shadow box kick.  My first project was a dual shadow box invitation for my kids birthday.  I took it a spet further and made this shadow box pocket card....I love it!!!  My next project will be to make it into a shadow box slider card... we'll see how that goes...
This SB card is also my entry for The Paper Shelter DT call.  I'm so excited and way to nervous even for me.
I'm still kind of new at this so I'm hoping to get the hang of it quickly...here's hoping.
I do have the color combos used for this image and will update later.
UPDATE
I used my spectrum noir markers
Hair TN6 & 7
Hat TB 3-4-5
Shirt LG 1-2-3
Pant GB1 CT2-3
Pant Patch PP4 IB1
Skin FS2-3
Cheeks Lips FS7
Grass LG 1-2
Fence TN5 & 7
Fence embellies DR2
Eyes IB1



No comments:

Post a Comment