Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Makin me Smile...

OK, so this card is loud...not my norm.  For this card I decided to go outside of my normal color range.  I'm a HUGE fan of pastels...Spring Colors are my pick..usually, but I absolutely love how it turned out. 

The super adorably cute image is the Futterby Fairy from Meljen's Designs, love her.

I colored this little sweetie pie using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker...I'm still trying to get the hang of them.

Challenge Entries:
Meljens Design - Color Challenge
Spectrum Noir - Bling
Delightful Challenges - 3's a Charm

Spectrum color combos used:
Butterfly:
Wings BT2, 3, 4/OR1, 3/CT1,2,3
Body/Face LG1,2,3
Antennae TN2
Cheeks PP1, 2

Fairy Sweets:
Hair TN3, 5, 7
Dress CR5, 11, DR5 oh and the heart
Belt CR7, 11
Skin FS2, 3, 9
Cheeks FS6
Shoes CR3, DR5

Swirls HB1
Shadow Trace BT1









 The three large flowers are from I Am Roses, bulk package in white that I've colors with alcohol ink (it was my experiment for the day) and the lavender was colored with a homemade mist.  The smaller red flower was also colored with homemade mist and is from Wild Orchid Crafts.
These three little resin roses are from a China haul on ebay. 

5 comments:

  1. Stepping outside the box is good! What an awesome bright card! Thank for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright card!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for joining in at Delightful hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very fun card...now I have to figure out what lucky person will get it...fun.

      Delete